30-day trial terms of service
- Prices are in DKK and include 25% VAT and all fees.
- The customer is covered by Danish law.
- All GRASPOR products are covered by a two year right of complaint towards production defects. Thus, you are entitled to either a repair, a replacement, money back, or price reduction, depending on the situation. This entails the correctness of the defect and that the malfunction has not occurred from improper use or other damaging use.
Note that the right of complaint does not cover batteries.
Ohmatex A/S will not cover the shipping costs for returns. Graspor.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify this Trial Offer and/or the Graspor.com 30 days trial Terms of Service at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
Details on the 30-days trial:
- Once the order has been placed, the total amount of 7499 DKK will be reserved until the 30-days trial is completed.
- When the order is dispatched, 599 DKK is withdrawn from your credit card.
- The remaining amount of 6900 DKK will be withdrawn 30 days after receiving the bundle.
- The customer has 14 days right of withdrawal regarding the GRASPOR sleeve if unused. Due to the 30-days trial terms, the customer has 30 days right of withdrawal regarding the GRASPOR device.
- The reservation of the total amount, in case of cancellation, is deleted within 5-10 business days after receiving the customers’ wish to cancel the order. If the customer has already received the product, the reservation is cancelled 5-10 days after we have received the returned item.
Returns can be made to Ohmatex A/s, Skanderborgvej 234, 8260 Viby J, Denmark. However, we recommend our customers to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the product.
Condition of returned item(s)s within the 14 days right of withdrawal:
The customer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the item(s), caused by irresponsible handling, other than what is justified by the type of item(s), as well as what the function demands. The customer can use the item(s) to the same extent as they would if trying the item(s) in a store, but they cannot take it into use. If the item(s) is used to a greater extent than described above, Ohmatex A/s considers the item(s) as taken into use, and the customer will only receive a partial refund or no refund at all upon cancellation depending on the item(s)s resale value. It is up to Ohmatex A/s to assess the condition and value of the item(s) upon return. If the original packaging is not part of the return, this is by default a reduction of the item(s)’s value.
Condition of returned item(s) in relation to the 30-day trial:
The customer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the item(s), caused by irresponsible handling, other than what is justified by the type of item(s), as well as what the function demands. It is up to Ohmatex A/s to assess the condition and value of the item(s) upon return. If the original packaging is not part of the return, this is by default a reduction of the item(s)’s value.The GRASPOR device can be used in full during the 30 days but the device has to be without any cosmetic damages and fully functional upon return.
Ohmatex A/s reserves the right to withhold the refund until the item(s) is returned unless the customer at that time has supplied proof of return.